“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
From the time of the revolution the United States has depended on the noble actions of volunteers. The brave minutemen that helped free this nation were volunteers that realized that their country needed them. Today, your country needs you.
There are many ways that you can get involved with the Jackson County Republican Party.
Here are some different ways for you to get involved.
Help From Home:
- Write Letters to The Editor: You can share your thoughts through various news organizations.
Mail Tribune: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashland Daily Tidings: email@example.com
Join A Team:
- The Fund Raising Team: Oversees fund raising activities for the Party.
- The Special Events Team: Organizes special events and activities.
- Jackson County Fair Team: Organizes and operates the booth at the County Fair.
- Voter Registration Team: Coordinates voter registration efforts in Jackson County.
- Voter Integrity Team: Works with County Elections Department to monitor ballot testing.
- Bylaws Team: Works with the Executive Committee to petition for changes to the bylaws.
- Candidate Recruitment Team: A liaison between the Executive Committee and all individuals looking to run for elected offices in Jackson County.
Hold a Position:
- Information/Technology Director: Maintains all aspects of technology for the party.
- Parliamentarian: Arbiter of Jackson County Central Committee Meetings.
- Precinct Committeeperson: Republican Party representative active in local community
- District Precinct Coordinator: Liaison between Precinct Committeeperson and Precinct Coordinator.
- Precinct Coordinator: Oversees all Precincts
- Alternate State Delegate: Attends State Central Committee meetings.
- State Delegate: Elected positions that act at State Central Committee meetings.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE OPPORTUNITIES CONTACT US
Jackson County Republican Central Committee
311 E Main St.
Medford, OR 97501